Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fadil and Hanim Wedding Photography At Temoh, Tapah, Perak







I have been appointed as the official wedding photographer for Fadil and Hanim wedding at Temoh, Tapah, Perak. The event was held on the 18-02-2012 and started at about 12 pm. I went there a bit early to ensure that I arrive at the venue before the event to set up all my gears and to determine the settings for the pictures I'm going to take.

What is interesting about the event is that the village people helped each other to cook and prepare all the dishes, be it for the bride and bridegroom and also for the guests. Its been quite a while since I've seen this kind of a team work between communities.

As soon as the bride and bridegroom arrive they were paraded to the pelamin for the tepung tawar ceremony.  Later they were taken to the dining area for luncheon where the relatives of both sides had their lunch. Then, we had some photography sessions at the pelamin and also in the bedroom.

Our outdoor photography session was scheduled at Gua Tempurung, Gopeng, Perak on the same day later that afternoon. However due to a heavy downpour it was cancelled and we resume the session on the next day.

I would like to thank Fadil and Hanim for appointing me as their official official wedding photographer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment